Alaska Virtual Airlines Employment Step: 1/2 1 - Welcome!2 - Requirements3 - Pilot Conduct4 - Representing Alaska Virtual Airlines
- Here at Alaska Virtual Airlines we strive to create the best possible simulated environment for our pilots. In order to continue our excellence we require some things from our pilots. Please read some of our policies before joining.
- Must be born on or before 07-15-2007.
- Must own a valid copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3d, or X-Plane.
- Must have a valid email address.
- Must fly a flight within 14 days of being accepted.
- Must fly a minimum of one flight per month for Alaska Virtual in order to stay active on the roster.
- Innappropriate language may not be used on the forums, AlaskACARS chat, Vatsim chats, or teamspeak. We are trying to keep a friendly environment for our younger flyers.
- There is to be NO foul, vulgar, sexist, racist, or other foul remarks made by any of our members to anybody else, whether part of this virtual airline or not.
Pilots flying online will:
- Maintain a professional attitude.
- Comply with all VATSIM/IVAO/PilotEdge Regulations